Any personal data collected through this website will be treated as confidential in line with the principles of General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) 2018
Who we are we
We are not responsible for any information taken or held by third-party booking agent websites, that may include:
Please refer to the individual companies above and any other companies that may be reselling our tours for their own Privacy Policies detailed on each of their websites.
What we collect
We do not store credit card details or share customer details with any third parties.
We may collect the following data about you:
- You give us information about you by buying our product, completing forms on our site or by corresponding with us by phone, email or otherwise.
- This includes information you provide when you make an online booking or otherwise contact us.
- The information you give us may include your name, address, email address, phone number and financial/credit card information.
A cookie is a text file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive.
When you visit our sites, we may automatically collect data from cookies.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us to analyse data about web page traffic and to improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis.
If you leave a comment on our site, you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. For further information about cookies visit www.aboutcookies.org.
How we protect your information
We have put in place the following security measures to safeguard your personal information:
TLS Transport Layer Security
- Transport Layer Security (TLS) is technology for keeping an internet connection secure and safeguarding any sensitive data that is being sent between two systems (for example our website and your browser). This prevents others from reading or modifying any information transferred, including personal details.
Firewall and anti-malware scans
- A firewall reduces the ability for unauthorized data access. Additionally, our systems constantly look to detect malware.
Notifications of changes
You may contact us at any time to access, correct, amend, or delete information that we may hold about you.
How to contact us
If you have specific questions about data, you can contact us for further information at any time on by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
UK Welcome Group | 5 South Charlotte Street | Edinburgh | EH2 4AN | CRN: SC753880
Updated Friday 10th February 2023